About Me

I decided to start this site so that I might have a place to come and BITCH about the woman that gave birth to my husband. And then I got to thinking about how many woman out there must deal with MIL's just like mine on a daily basis. So if you'd like to add your own little rant, please send it to ohmightymotherinlaw@hotmail.com and I'll be sure to add it to this blog for the world to see!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PARANOID!

I have to say that since starting this blog I've become just a little bit paranoid about the people who are coming over to have a look.

I know the people I have directly invited to come and have a look. But I have also mentioned it on a forum of mine, which I have always assumed my MIL doesn't know I'm at. Or at least, she's not smart enough to look for me. Too busy playing stupid games.

But then I install that thingee over there that tells me the places people are coming from without telling me who they are and that GLEN WAVERLY person pops up from time to time.

So I wonder, who is this person...who I do not know. Who lives not an hour and a half from me and half an hour from my SIL??

Care to post a comment...so I can feel safe here on my site again??

No comments:

Post a Comment