About Me

I decided to start this site so that I might have a place to come and BITCH about the woman that gave birth to my husband. And then I got to thinking about how many woman out there must deal with MIL's just like mine on a daily basis. So if you'd like to add your own little rant, please send it to ohmightymotherinlaw@hotmail.com and I'll be sure to add it to this blog for the world to see!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A funny thing happened...

A funny thing happened.

I started this blog. For no other reason than to bitch about my mother in law.

And then guess what happened??

I figured something out!!!

I figured out that my Mother in Law (and father in law) is a bully. A great big fat nasty BULLY.

And from then on, things have changed.

Not because SHE changed. But because *I* changed.

Because I all of a sudden stopped hearing what she was saying as anything other than "nasty nasty nasty!!"

And, who in their right mind WANTS to be bullied? I for one...don't.

So I figured that the best way to not get bullied (because there would be no quietly having a word with MIL to let her know that she hurts my feelings and drives me batty) is to stay away.

We used to visit every week. Sometimes twice a week. Just because.

Now, I wont go unless I have to.

It's been almost 2 weeks since we visited. And I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment